Montag, 12.06.17, 18h – 19h, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Nibelungenplatz 1, 60318 Frankfurt, Gebäude 4, 2. Stock, Raum 209. Mehr ...
ECTS credit points
| Partners |
University of Huddersfield, UK
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU), USA/European campus
University of the Aegean, Greece
|Capacity (per year)|
19,900 € plus study fees
Application without Academic Degree
In accordance with § 16 (2) of the Hessian Law on Higher Education (HHG) you can undertake an aptitude test for admission to our advanced education master's degree programs. This means, you can enroll in our program without a first academic degree by applying to our aptitude test and passing it successfully. The admission to the aptitude test requires that you meet certain criteria. Once your admission has been approved, you can participate at the aptitude test, which is spread over several days.
An application is a prerequisite to take the aptitude test.
Your application shall be accompanied by the following documents:
- A copy of your higher education entrance qualification (certificate of the general higher education entrance qualification, certificate of the advanced technical college entrance qualification etc. ) in the form of a publicly certified copy,
- Detailed CV with detailed description of your professional activities and responsibilities,
- Certificates of previous employers with proof of the nature, duration and place of full time employment of at least four years of relevant activity.
- Proof of professional training with the appropriate certificate in the form of a certified copy,
- Proof of all activities related to professional education and training with proof of the appropriate credits.
Please send us the application for admission by e-mail and by regular post, addressed to:
Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences,
Faculty 3: Business and Law,
Ms Astrid Kramer
60318 Frankfurt am Main
The application for admission to the aptitude test is to be submitted together with the necessary documents latest by February 15th, 2016.